THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Heart Feeling Now.. :(

Hi everyone.. <3
i dont know what my fault to other people.. its like their dont like me at all.. i dont know... like, when i laughing, i will laughing alone n they seeing like to kill me... please laa... i want to know about it.. they can slow talk to me n i will understand.. i dont want a non-comfortable feeling when a go to school n anywhere laa.. my studying will disturbed bcause of the bullshit thing like this...! i didnt mean all of people to like me, but, respect to my future to do what im what do... you!! other people who dont know what my despressed about my family n my mark in exam, dont shamed to me bcause im really to trying look happy in front of all people n friends.. dont just ask "ohh,.. rs kacak naa empuan tok" , "ko tok knak sot glak?" n know yourself laa.. i hope you know what im talking about.. it acctually, my life is not perfect like you look like.. their many things that can make myself hurts out n inside... what do you feeling when you talk to other people, but that people like doesn't even care what you talk about? me, as i know, never like that to other people.. why people do this for me? did i do something wrong? i want to cry but i cant.. i dont know why.. if you dont like my joking style, just tell me.. i know myself not beautiful like YOU but i know my self.. but, just remember, you cant make me down just bcause u A LITTLE BIT clever than me.. but, trust me, u can anytime goes down, n that time, i know what im feels... i know your family is not imperfect like, but, dont to be confident, bcause anytime that you cant realize something would happened.. when you make other people's life like that, you will get it 1 days does.. i didnt treating you, but life is like a wheel, n i thing i shouldn't explain bcause you already know.. you should happy what you have now, dont not satisfied that your own have.. bcause the world is not yours own... we only can planing, but only Allah S.W.T determine the thing... and, your can make my words, dont hurt any people when you feeling not satisfied to she/he bcause not at all people have a perfect life their own... okey.. that all..

0 Comment Make My Life Brighter! :):