THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 18, 2011

HI BLOGGER..

Hi Everyone.. <3

hi.. long time no write..

-------------------------------------

i'm feeling very in boiling water because my nenek always blame on me all of the thing that happened in this house.. that's the BITCH.. she never apologies to me... she make a wrong but didn't doing anything and act like me doing wrong to her... i don't care she read this or not.. eeiiii... geram lah tidak terkata... semoga Allah s.w.t membalas segala perbuatan perempuan yaa.. issshhh.... nvrm... i still can stand by my own feet.. there no different im with that girl or not.. blahblah...

------------------------------------

my voice become normally sound.... singasong~~~~!!!

------------------------------------

thanks@@!~ :D

0 Comment Make My Life Brighter! :):